What game should be made(or re-made) into a game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

OKentaro_9999

Still Fresh
Website
Visit site
WOO! First post on this site, don't have a Gamepark32 however, oh well :lol: . Anyway, I want to know what you guys(and girls xD) think would be the best anime to be remade into a videogame. I was just thinking about it, and think that FLCL would be great and a highly addictive videogame if properly rendered! <_<

they should remake king of fighters 2002 for gp32

but anime wise trigun should get a shot as a game

they gotta make it slowmo and and mach speed kina like veutiful joe exept not well u get what i mean

Dragonball GT has alreadyb een done, but it kind of sucked. They need to redo it eez true. An Evangelion videogame was supposebly released in asia on the n64 but alot of people were saying that only fans would enjoy it . Another cool one might be Naruto. That anime rocks! ;)

Last Exile would be great! You could fight in huge airship battles, do dog fights and races in vanships, and it'd overall just roxorz I think!

I tried the Evangelion game for the N64, but it was all in japanese (duh :) ). An evangelion game would be great, but what genra would it be?

Hmm. They can make an Evangelion game under the adventure/rpg style genre like most other mech games i guess. I just saw the Naruto fighting game on Gamecube they have available in Japan. Looks fun. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back