What Fanboy Are You

thejoeandchip

Still Fresh
what do you constantly defend and promote in forums and drive your friends crazy with. im linux/palm/megaman

I love all my gadgets. Fanbois are just children who only have one system, and are desparate for their brand to succeed. Adults choose what they want, and don't have to take sides. So fuck off poopy pants!!!!

Why are you anti ipods? I have a couple and love them. I have around 13 mp3 players, and the ipods are simply the easist to use. They have taken MP3s to the masses, and that is good.

Is it cool to hate the popular thing? I remember about 10 years ago, people on the radio saying emails have been ruined, because everyone could use them, and weren't using them properly, i.e. it was no longer a cult thing. Winamp is gone, itunes rules and some people don't like that.

So my answer to this thread is again as I stated earlier. Please, don't make me swear again!

Now go to bed!

vic20-ian posted on Dec 27 2005 at 12:59 PM said:
Winamp is gone, itunes rules and some people don't like that.
Winamp may be gone but it's foobar2000 that's a lot better, not itunes.

Last edited by a moderator:
People are anti something just for the sake of it.

Whats wrong with someone having an Ipod or a psp or a gizmondo... nothing, they can have what they want.

Im not a fanboy of anything cos thats also gay :p

i'm anti Fanboy, i try to get all the fanboys on atariage.com all fired up, funny stuff. Recently i got into a major battle with some idiot that thought the atari lynx was better than the mega drive and SNES. To truely understand fanboyism you should go there and post something negative in the Jag or Lynx forum and then wait. Soooo many people are so disillusioned it's so funny at what lengths they'll go to defend the systems, especially the Jaguar.

http://www.atariage.com/forums/index.php?s...opic=79801&st=0

i'm jagfan422, but you could've probably guessed that ;) I'm a GP32 fanboy i guess, you will see me push it on the atariage forums as much as possible.

I hate people who are 'underground' just for the heck of it.

"Oh no, the PSP is way too mainstream, FUCK PSP!!!1"

anti microsoft:
my friend waited in line for 12 hours for his xbox360. And he had a faulty unit, it froze after about 20 minutes of play due to overheating. It took him 3 weeks to get one from microsoft, and he still supports microsoft 100%. What a dumbass..... he laughs at me for getting a gp2x & nds instead of a psp (he has a nds that he never touches because he only owns mario 64 for it and a psp). He also laughs when I tell him I will probably go for the revolution if I get any system of the next generation because I like fun games more than good looking games. He complains about the graphics of the games I play and can't understand why I would rather play m.u.l.e. than project gotham racing 3. Isn't it obvious? It's FUN.

Back