What Does Craig Look Like?

CraigVista.jpg
sorry Craig, i couldnt help myself! lol
P.S. I know i dont have the greatest photoshop skills in the world

Fry_Guy1440 said:
Wow i had no idea this topic would get this big, let alone have the creator of the Pandora respond to it! I had always imagined Craig as a nerdy looking guy but he looks pretty cool from those pics. Oh, and by the way, im straight (im just saying that because this was a bit of a weird question.)
To set things straight, there's no single "creator" of the Pandora - the small team which oversaw its development consisted of people from many different countries, and much of it was designed based on input from these forums. Craig was certainly one of the people who did the most, of course. But it stopped being called the "Craiginator" a long while ago. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Linkous said:
hey evildragon or mweston, why dont you get your faces out to the adoring public?
Aren't they both in a pic on the first page of this thread?

Nonis said:
Linkous said:
hey evildragon or mweston, why dont you get your faces out to the adoring public?

MWeston hasn`t revealed his identity, But EvilDragon is the one on the right and Fatih (Turkish distributor) is the one on the left.

Trooper

trooper said:
Nonis said:
Linkous said:

MWeston hasn`t revealed his identity, But EvilDragon is the one on the right and Fatih (Turkish distributor) is the one on the left.

Yep. I think some people need reading comprehension courses so that people don't have to repeat information several times. :ph34r:

I haven't seen any photos of Michael Weston. And for the would-be stalkers: it's a common name, so Google won't help. ;)

mfk said:
Myself, tried to understand how they deal with logistic issues with ease...

seoul-1.jpg
It's so strange to think that the a single gp2x can bring so much happiness to a person, and yet he has hundreds, maybe thousands sitting behind him.

mfk said:
Myself, tried to understand how they deal with logistic issues with ease...

seoul-1.jpg
It's so strange to think that the a single gp2x can bring so much happiness to a person, and yet he has hundreds, maybe thousands sitting behind him.

burn-notice-logo-usa-772052.jpg

....................................................................................................^Michael Weston^

Back