What Do You Find Funny/unfunny?

Mark

Boris Johnson: Cuddly Conservative
Website
www.gp-magazine.org.uk
Stuff that I find rather amusing:

1) Family Guy Style Un-PC humour
2) Off the wall NGC style humour (Solve My Maze, Sensetalk)
4) Sarcasm and Irony
3) Dry, The Office type humour
6) Little Britain

Some things are so incredibly unfunny it hurts. My personal humour-hates include, but are not limited to....

1) People pulling 'crazy faces'
2) People pretending to be 'mad' or 'mental'
3) Lottery Jokes
4) Jethro/ Chubby Brown
5) Wankers
5) Most Only Fools and Horses Episodes (someone explain to me why it's funny without calling me a plonker or call me Dave followed by '!!!1111!!!')
6) Jim Davidson Style Un-PC humour
7) 'Lambrini Girls'

Anyone just noticed the terrible numbering? lol

Funny - Me
Unfunmny - Annyone else

You see?!? Im just sooooo funnay!!1111111!111!!!!11

Some things are so incredibly unfunny it hurts. My personal humour-hates include, but are not limited to....

1) People pulling 'crazy faces' - 100% agree! Like the assholes in every busted video trying to be funny by pulling some "I've just shit myself" face.
2) People pretending to be 'mad' or 'mental' - Yup, agree again, usually idiots that got a laugh when they were 12 so carried on doing it over and over until they find that they're 18 and still acting like twats.
3) Lottery Jokes - Duno :S
4) Jethro/ Chubby Brown - These 2 people, along with Jimmy savel and the twat that used to be in westlife are the famous people I dislike the very most...
5) Wankers - I don't usually watch these anyway :S.
6) Little Britain - This is comedy, love little britain. It's funny imo :).
5) Most Only Fools and Horses Episodes (someone explain to me why it's funny without calling me a plonker or call me Dave followed by '!!!1111!!!') - Only fools and horses is ok, most enjoyed by the people who have those funny china dogs on their fireplace and brown heavily patterned dated carpets (in my experience :D)
6) Jim Davidson Style Un-PC humour - I don't mind Jim Davidson, used to hate him but he did an ok stand up thing that I saw... until he sung at the end! Now he's labeled wanker in my mind.
7) 'Lambrini Girls' - Duno

I enjoy slever humour, things that someone has thought through

I dislike supposedly sly someback
Men Behaving Badly

I fucking love the smoking room, Bernard Chumleys stately homes (yes its the little britain character with his own TV show) Lee Evans, Peter Kaye and pretty much anything thats on BBC3, excpet Graham Norton, he had to ruin it

I despise Jim Davdson coz its obvious he is reading it from a ue card he doesnt gauge the publics reaction

mattmagoo posted on Aug 14 2004 at 08:12 PM said:
I enjoy slever humour, things that someone has thought through

I dislike supposedly sly someback
Men Behaving Badly

I fucking love the smoking room, Bernard Chumleys stately homes (yes its the little britain character with his own TV show) Lee Evans, Peter Kaye and pretty much anything thats on BBC3, excpet Graham Norton, he had to ruin it

I despise Jim Davdson coz its obvious he is reading it from a ue card he doesnt gauge the publics reaction
BBC3 owns all at the moment. Looking forward to adding the little britain dvds and most likely the smoking room once that's out.

Also, anyone like coupling? It's like a funny british friends... kinda... but funny!

Last edited by a moderator:
Funny?

Kids in the Hall
Monty Python
Black Books
The Mighty Boosh
Little Britain
Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
Big Train
Vic 'n' Bob
League of Gentlemen

Not Funny (British stuff)

Goodness Gracious me
My Hero
Virtually any other 'Safe' British Sitcom
Two Pints of etc
Graham Fucking Norton
Jim Davidson
Chubby Brown

And loads of other stuff that I cant be arsed to think of cos its not funny....

Crocomire posted on Aug 14 2004 at 09:47 PM said:
funny: monty python
unfunny: a piece of cheese
A piece of cheese could be very funny if, for example, it's carved into the shape of a knob and placed on top of a wedding cake at a very posh wedding.....

Axeman posted on Aug 14 2004 at 11:02 PM said:
Crocomire posted on Aug 14 2004 at 09:47 PM said:
funny: monty python
unfunny: a piece of cheese
A piece of cheese could be very funny if, for example, it's carved into the shape of a knob and placed on top of a wedding cake at a very posh wedding.....
point taken

Back