What Do You Find Funny/unfunny?

Best jokes:
Irony & Puns

I don't care what anyone says, these are the best jokes ever and they require a lot of work too.

I love stuff like Aqua Teen Hunger Force. It's just so completely off the wall that even when the show itself isn't being that funny, you realize what you're watching and still laugh.

Funny:

My mates; well no one else finds them funny but us, usually taking the piss out of Ben/ Edd. (Ben is a fat guy who has long hair and shits alot, he is also known as 17 seconds ben :D) and Edd is the worst person ever, he gets drunk and makes a fool of himself.

Scrubs
Friends
etc

Unfunny:
Bastards
Twatface
life
the pain
racism

Mark posted on Aug 15 2004 at 11:10 PM said:
finty101 posted on Aug 15 2004 at 10:58 PM said:
LHC: Are you a complete racist?
I don't think he is, comes across as a bit of a Commie;)
Doesn't sound like one to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
WARNING: recalling-from-memory exaggeration follows

I hate all of Jim Davidson's humour. His very face actually makes me sick now. There was an article in the paper about him stealing a joke from someone else's show, except he reworded it from "There was this large woman..." to "I was fucking walking to the pub when I eyed this fucking fat piece of fat shit bird with fat legs...."

And the audience find his South Park-style additions hilarious. Fair play to 'people have different senses of humour', but they are as moronic as he is.

Rico posted on Aug 15 2004 at 11:37 PM said:
WARNING: recalling-from-memory exaggeration follows

I hate all of Jim Davidson's humour. His very face actually makes me sick now. There was an article in the paper about him stealing a joke from someone else's show, except he reworded it from "There was this large woman..." to "I was fucking walking to the pub when I eyed this fucking fat piece of fat shit bird with fat legs...."

And the audience find his South Park-style additions hilarious. Fair play to 'people have different senses of humour', but they are as moronic as he is.
Jim must die.

I'm not a racist, I spoke to a black man once :rolleyes:

Seriously though, stereotypes in general are normally amusing, so racist jokes just came to mind. Not ones which result in black men being ethincally cleansed or anything, but the sort that accuse all blacks as being thieves or something.

Oh and I am most definitely not a communist.

LHC posted on Aug 15 2004 at 10:41 PM said:

Seriously though, stereotypes in general are normally amusing, so racist jokes just came to mind. Not ones which result in black men being ethincally cleansed or anything, but the sort that accuse all blacks as being thieves or something.

If you think that's funny, then that's sad...

Axeman posted on Aug 16 2004 at 08:31 AM said:
LHC posted on Aug 15 2004 at 10:41 PM said:

If you think that's funny, then that's sad...
I fail to see how. People find jokes funny when they insult the French, fat people, stupid people, blondes, Germans, rich people ... why should racist jokes be any different? It's just making fun of another culture. The only reason it's not 'accepted' is with the racial tension in our society - don't you think black people make fun of whites just as much?

That said, racist jokes are often made up by people who are heavily racist, and therefore pretty stupid. Hence the jokes aren't funny to me. But I think it would be possible to come up with a funny and well done racist joke. Just like it's possible to have a well done joke that insults the French. http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/text/victories.html ?

LHC posted on Aug 15 2004 at 10:42 AM said:
Unfunny: Monty Python, Spinal Tap, Black-man Comedies (My Wife and Kids, Prince of Bell Air etc)
THIS IS SPINAL TAP

HOW IS THAT NOT FUNNY

'it goes up to 11 dun it'

funny::

"your momma" jokes
family guy
making fun of fat and ugly people
people getting hit in the gonads and head by footballs
people falling over
calling people homo
fag.gif
<<<<that

unfunny::

cats
hacker talk (words such as "pwned" and "w00t", these are the most homo erotic things a person can say on the internet)
the guy from youve been framed
fat people
ugly people
matrix parodies
jim carey
^_^ <<<that

funny:

winding activists up by just being anti-acivist

and that table tennis thing on AlbinoBlackSheep and that Pepsi commercial that followed it, they are quite good

bringoutthegimp posted on Aug 16 2004 at 10:00 AM said:
unfunny::

cats
hacker talk (words such as "pwned" and "w00t", these are the most homo erotic things a person can say on the internet)
Agreed definitely. Although I don't understand the cats one, they aren't amusing (are they supposed to be?)

LHC posted on Aug 16 2004 at 11:36 AM said:
Although I don't understand the cats one, they aren't amusing (are they supposed to be?)
if theyre not funny whats the point in them? cats are just worthless creatures with no personality. the only time theyre funny is when theyre flat in the middle of a road

Back