What Comes First

what comes first

• gp32

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • girls

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Much as I love my GP, its still just an object (albeit one with a lot of character)...

At least, until someone develops AIGP; mobile 100% realistic learning artificial intelligence for the gamepark. But that isn't going to happen lol.

mine has to be girls cos i aint got a gp32_console yet.. but will soon THEN we'll see

Since I'm married over 11 years now, girls are of no interest to me. :D

Is this forum for men only? Because when I signed up, I did not see any *Men only* sign.
Hmmm..tough choice...but GP32 wins my vote.

What a dumbass poll.

Its gotta be Women(I`d be locked up chasing girls) else you REALLY need to get out

And the Post Originator REAAAAALLLLYY needs to get laid! :D

Sadako posted on May 22 2004 at 12:04 PM said:
Is this forum for men only? Because when I signed up, I did not see any *Men only* sign.
seriously are you trying to be a crusador for justice or something? when was the last time you saw a woman/girl post on the board? never.

holy shit........youre actually a girl right?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sadako posted on May 22 2004 at 11:04 AM said:
Sorry; the forum's been filled with men for so long, I think many forget that girls might join too lol. We really need to get out of that rutt...

Keep pointing out when we're being sexist/exclusionist/misogynistic/ignorant/or just plain tards, and we'll eventually get the idea.

I hope.

BTW: Where does the pic in your sig come from, if you don't mind my asking?

is this forum for men only? Because when I signed up, I did not see any *Men only* sign
sorry didnt want to offend. but would you choose gp32 over boys if you like gp32 better then what is there to complain about

Sadako posted on May 22 2004 at 11:04 AM said:
wait

your a girl???

my god the parteys over, theve discovered where we hide, soon were all gonna have to act respectable, and maybe even wear clothes. :lol:

bringoutthegimp posted on May 22 2004 at 11:09 AM said:
Sadako posted on May 22 2004 at 12:04 PM said:
seriously are you trying to be a crusador for justice or something? when was the last time you saw a woman/girl post on the board? never.

holy shit........youre actually a girl right?
Lol :lol:
social5.gif

I clicked girl instantly and was worried i was going to be the only who had, i'm glad we haven't completely lost our minds!

btw, whats the sexual composition of this forum, barring sam_fisher, are there many girls about :huh:

Yes, I am female.
The picture in my signiature is from a film called Uzumaki, great film..
I am not asming you to be respectable, just remember some women use this forum..or am I the only one?
And I would choose men over GP32, by the way,..

A gp32 won't try to eat your soul after ripping your heart out like a savage beast. I vote gp32. But you can't have sex with a gp32, unless you make alot of modifications... that gives me an idea... ;)

Just kidding...

Back