What Can Make The Gp32 Even Better?

Vimacs posted on Jul 2 2005 at 05:08 PM said:
4. no people who spam annoying useless questions
You don't mean that, u love questions like this cos it means u can reply to it which makes u feel like 'the BIG man' and gives u something to do in your sad life

Last edited by a moderator:
Quiest posted on Jul 2 2005 at 07:24 PM said:
5. hookers

6. blackjack

7. strip-blackjack with pictures of hookers (hmmmmm....)

8. possibility to watch Futurama episodes on it...

...wait... it's possible already! All hail the GP32 :D

@Vimacs, another thing...... If u got a problem with my post i recommend u print it out onto sandpaper, roll it up and push it up your brown hole

sam fisher posted on Jul 2 2005 at 07:37 PM said:
remember why you post those types of message vimacs. Remember your very very very abnormally small manhood.
http://www.abc.net.au/science/news/enviro/...lish_366856.htm its sad, even some birds have a slightly longer one, but hey, mine is thicker!

too many curries posted on Jul 2 2005 at 07:44 PM said:
@Vimacs, another thing...... If u got a problem with my post i recommend u print it out onto sandpaper, roll it up and push it up your brown hole
enugh shitt in there, dont need to put in even more shitt :)

:blink: :huh: There's nothing wrong with Vimacs that a serious and potentially expensive operation wouldn't sort out!

What do you want vibration for eh? yeah you know what I'm talkin about... :blink: :huh:

Goity posted on Jul 2 2005 at 06:02 PM said:
What do you want vibration for eh? yeah you know what I'm talkin about... :blink: :huh:

For my girlfriend when i'm busy

No, for games like Doom.... A great game but having some vibration when firing would be cool {like in Halo}

Dryer Lint posted on Jul 2 2005 at 07:43 PM said:
Quiest posted on Jul 2 2005 at 07:24 PM said:
5. hookers

6. blackjack

7. strip-blackjack with pictures of hookers (hmmmmm....)

8. possibility to watch Futurama episodes on it...

...wait... it's possible already! All hail the GP32 :D

:D

I think I pause my minigamecoding and make a stripblackjack game...

me thinks this one is headed for the lol files...

Could I have a sandwich in mine please? hold the mayo, it gets the circuits all messed up, I'd hate to end up with a FLU-

Back