What Are The Limits Of Fba And Sega Arcade Emulation?

Vince2501

Okay, I'm definitely picking up a unit. Won't be pre-ordering, I may wait a month or so for what kind of software may come out in it's wake. Particularly GPS.

But I have some questions as to what the Final Burn Alpha emulator can do: Can it emulate Sega System 32 games?

Also, what would prevent it from running games that run off of CHD? Such as Area 51 and Killer Instinct?

I'm not even going to ask about CPS 3 emulation because this little tidbit on the bottom of this page has answered my question http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FinalBurn_Alpha .

Vince2501 said:
Okay, I'm definitely picking up a unit.
Definately?

Won't be pre-ordering, I may wait a month or so for what kind of software may come out in it's wake. Particularly GPS.

Ok now I'm confused?!

Sorry, I can't help with the answers to your questions right as I don't have a clue. I'm just feeling in a really pedantic mood!

Last edited by a moderator:
Vince2501 said:
Okay, I'm definitely picking up a unit. Won't be pre-ordering, I may wait a month or so for what kind of software may come out in it's wake. 1.Particularly GPS.

2.But I have some questions as to what the Final Burn Alpha emulator can do: Can it emulate Sega System 32 games?

3.Also, what would prevent it from running games that run off of CHD? Such as Area 51 and Killer Instinct?

I'm not even going to ask about CPS 3 emulation because this little tidbit on the bottom of this page has answered my question http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FinalBurn_Alpha .

1. gps is posible with a usb reciver(with software!).

2.no,it(the sega system 32)dosent have a z80

3. i would think so,if you had a sd card that was the right size.

Pleng said:
Vince2501 said:
Okay, I'm definitely picking up a unit.
Definately?

no, definitely (sorry! :D)
Pleng said:

Won't be pre-ordering, I may wait a month or so for what kind of software may come out in it's wake. Particularly GPS.
Ok now I'm confused?!

if I had to guess, I'm saying the question is not if he's going to pick up, just when

Thanks for the reply dark9771. Sucks that I can't play Golden Axe: The Revenge of Death Adder, but the possibility of Killer Instinct on Pandora would make up for that.

Back