Western Wad

Jester

Website
Visit site
Hey i finally got on to the 2nd level of the western WAD :D, but abt 3 seconds after it had loaded the second level it crashed out :( has anybody else had this problem?

I had the same problem, but only when I loaded a game saved at the start of lvl 2. When I used a save game from the end of lvl 1 instead everything worked fine. I put it down to a bad save but since someone else is having a problem perhaps it wasn't. The pwad I'm using is from your site Drumaster.

Gotta say though keep it up with those pwads and I'm gonna need a new smc just for doom :D

[edit] Hmm scratch that I haven't played it that many times since I got to lvl 2. It did seem to work but has just crashed a couple of seconds after I started lvl 2, tried it a few more times. sometimes it works/sometimes it crashes almost straight away [edit]

I think mine is too, not completly shure. But I had the same problem. I've only made it there once so I guess I'll have to trye again and see.

for some reason when I try to load a Save It just freezes... Wont do anything all I can hear is the music... I leave it for 5 mins and nothing.. :(

yeah, i just got to the 2nd level tonight on the subway and the same thing happened to me each time i loaded my saved game at the beginning of the level. i haven't had time to investigate further. my gp32 is one that won't overclock...wonder if that is a factor.....

Drumaster posted on Apr 2 2004 at 09:39 AM said:
I'm gonna ckeck this guys in order to make it work. ;)

I checked my SMC and I had No Errors... hhmm...

Excellent WAD btw :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Back