We, the RedBarons

Oh, that´s okay then. I´m sooo glad we have a new, clean forum now.

Hey, this really is a thread trying to bring people together who want to do some competetive gaming. I was really hoping that people would join this clan or start their own clan, so we will prepared for some serious gaming events in the future.

I'm pretty sure that at least some RedBarons did understand that and want to be clan members, so for me, this thread is a big success.

But still, this thread gets filled with trolling posts of people like you, who are unwilling to accept a little unseriousness.

I knew something like that would happen, so I invented the "everyone who posts is a RedBaron"-rule, mostly to stop moaners from posting.

Now what are you moaning about? About yourself being a troll who doesn't even read what a thread is about or has no self-control?

Anyway, welcome to the RedBarons. You better choose your color.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, this really is a thread trying to bring people together who want to do some competetive gaming. I was really hoping that people would join this clan or start their own clan, so we will prepared for some serious gaming events in the future.

I'm pretty sure that at least some RedBarons did understand that and want to be clan members, so for me, this thread is a big success.

But still, this thread gets filled with trolling posts of people like you, who are unwilling to accept a little unseriousness.

I knew something like that would happen, so I invented the "everyone who posts is a RedBaron"-rule, mostly to stop moaners from posting.

Now what are you moaning about? About yourself being a troll who doesn't even read what a thread is about or has no self-control?

Anyway, welcome to the RedBarons. You better choose your color.
grey?

Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.
jesus_lebowski.gif

Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man.

But at least, we now have the mint redBaron.

edit: Totally Rad is not a color!
Haha The Big Labouski quote if I'm not mistaken

Can I join your clan?

I'll be Atomic Red Baron or Atomic Red RedBaron, Roaming the Epicentre of the fallout

So, what games are we going to play? WWI flight simulators?

Edit: Nevermind, I found it. Anyway, I like to play the support role, if we ever play a game that has it. Healing, base building, that sort of thing.

if anyone fancies a game of ut04, or l4d etc, poke me on steam (should be pretty obvious what my username there is :p )

(and as a bit of semi-self promotion, if there's anyone in the uk that needs some lannage soon, check out swlans, got another leach soon :D )

Hey, great that this is coming to live.

Sorry, I currently don't have time to make a color-list. Will try to make that soonish :D

I'd vote for quake3 or teeworlds, as those are fun and will probably be available on pandora.

As a side-note, I've set up a muc for our little gaming community on redbarons@conference.jabber.hot-chilli.net, cause I'm a big jabber fan. Would irc be better?

Count me in, I shall be the Orange RedBaron then.

I, the Orange RedBaron of the fkn rats declare that you can not be the Orange RedBaron instead of the Orange RedBaron, because I am.

Moreover, I will soon hold the holy grail in my hands.

personally, i'd prefer IRC

Back