We, the RedBarons

McLovin

We, the RedBarons take registrations for the first ever pandora-clan.

Reply in this topic to show that you are a Baron, not some pussy from that other clan. What was it's name again? Anyway, we'll rock their socks of.

RedBarons for life!

I was going to register a troll red baron account, and then a troll quasist account(someone beat me to the punch!), and then a troll chad account, and then a troll bizarro craigix account(i'd just say whatever he said but backwards), then I decided that none of those were worth my time. Also, this doesn't really fit in the Pandora section. :)

Welcome to the clan, tensuke.

You can be the purple RedBaron if you like. I'm the black RedBaron already. Every RedBaron can choose his own color :D

Edit: Oh, and no, I never called myself RedBaron, just thought RedBarons would be a nice name for the first pandora clan :)

Edit2: Oh, craigx just joined the clan! Amazing. What colour you like?

Last edited by a moderator:
Wouldn't all RedBarons be by default, red?

Edit: Wouldn't it make more sense to have territories? Like, RedBaron of IrrelevantShire.

Well, in your small universe maybe :) You can choose to be the red RedBaron if you like or pick some special degree.

It's also allowed to shorten the clan name, so the purple RedBaron can call himself the purple Baron.

What exactly does any of this have to do with the Pandora?

Edit: I've just now realized how massive my signature is.

It's a pandora related gaming clan. Sorry, I thought this was obvious. We will be waiting for another clan to come up and duel in quake, hedgewars and other amazing online games.

edit: yes, your signature made me afraid for a second

What exactly does any of this have to do with the Pandora?

Edit: I've just now realized how massive my signature is.

its_a_trap.jpg

The red RedBaron of IrrelevantShire did understand. The clan grows with ridiculous speed, but our true enemy has yet to show up.

Ohh a gaming clan. Haha. That makes more sense...

Well, purple is a simply dreadful color, I'll take green thankyouverymuch! :)

Time to rejoice.

We have tensuke, the green RedBaron,

gater, the puce RedBaron,

The user formerly known as userformerlyknownasGerix is now obviously the red RedBaron of IrrelevantShire

b1ueskycomp1ex is obviously the blue redBaron of complex sky

I guess CraigX would be the brown redBaron of madHadding

And then there's me, the black redBaron of where the ocean meets the sand

Now, will those dreadfull villains show their true faces in the end and will another hero join the forces?

See it yourself in the next splendid episode of "We, the RedBarons!"

Not got my Pandy yet - but I can grab my pom-pons and provide moral support.....

Grey RedBaron of Yonder pls <_<

not sure if hooped is allowed. how about mint redBaron?

PS: also still waiting for my pandora. ED said I'd be one of the first getting the new nubbed.

As Orange RedBaron has joined the party (fkn rat) I shall have to opt (with feign) towards Pink RedBaron, as NO ONE ever wants to be Pink if they are allowed to choose (apparently).

Ergo I am "The transparently pretend friend to animals and definitely not a fkn rat, Shade of Pink (if correctly lewd) RedBaron of nonsense loony round the cream bun and decidedly murky grey shade of para-politically coloured jam shenanigans" offering my services to the clan!

I know... f off already I´m sure :(

Back