We Need To Build Up The Gp Mac Community!

thecheat

butts lol
Website
Visit site
The mac GP scene is, at best, rather lacking. so i thought it would be a good idea to start up a GPMac site, so there's one place to download things like GPFinder and get mac GP help. but i really don't want to do it alone, and so is there anyone interested in helping the MAC gp community by giving a hand? once i have a few more ppl on board we can decide on a .tk URL and then sign up for an angelfire acct or whatever for the hosting. unless others have webspace?
lets get this going! :)

I like the idea, because when I started out I had to do some searching/digging to figure out how to use a mac with the gp32, but I don't have the time/skill/money to help with a website. I do hope you get a site going though. :D

Nice idea, but what exactly are you going to put on it? Surely there is more than enough info within this forum...

Happy to help however - why not draw up a list of what you want to do...

You can count me in for sure! I can help with all aspects of the place including design, articles, testing and whatever else you may need. There definetly does need to be a site like this as mac support grows. Mr. Spiv's site is great but it's rather technical. I think this is an excellent idea thecheat and i would love to help out.

Another Mac user here! Check out my page for my 1984 Macintosh Windups theme (under construction) I would also like to know about GBA Flash linkers etc with Mac OSX...

®

cool, its awesome that ppl wanna help.
the easiest way to talk about this is if we all get AIM, but if youre in MacOSX you already have iChat, so sign up for that. my name is absurdSTARFISH. we can think of a time to meet up online and then discuss it.

Well, i have iChat, but I like using AIM, whichever is fine :) If we are getting on AIM, I need to know the eastern coast time to get on AIM. We will make a chat titled GP32 Mac or something. I really wanna help out.

I would try to help with tutorials for the GP32, reviews and such. I just ordered my BLU, so I will be able to use the mac software in a few days :)

Back