We Are The Elite Few

Damn, the best way to stop piracy play that video every time you load nero up.... I could feel my life being sucked away.
They should have that video built in to Windows so it shows whenever you try to copy a floppy disk over to another one. And you won't be able to close it, and it will take up the whole screen, and you'll have to shutdown your computer to get rid of it, only to find that when you boot up again it continues from where it left off... Muhahahaha.

Last edited by a moderator:
WHEN WILL THE MADNESS END!!

happy%20mad%20smiley.gif

I think it's healthy for boards to have threads like this. Threads with no real point *GERBIL NIPPLES* full of goofiness *BOSOM!!! ( o )( o )* and links to random shit that make even less sense than the original nonsensical post *LINKIE!!!*

This thread has it all. That's why I love it. That's why I love this community. Keep on not taking yourselves or what we do here too seriously, for that, truly, is the key to life. That, and not dying.

Damn, the best way to stop piracy play that video every time you load nero up.... I could feel my life being sucked away.
They should have that video built in to Windows so it shows whenever you try to copy a floppy disk over to another one. And you won't be able to close it, and it will take up the whole screen, and you'll have to shutdown your computer to get rid of it, only to find that when you boot up again it continues from where it left off... Muhahahaha.

In other news: "Linux on the Desktop" up by 7800%!

i only know the games out o' retro mags. The games back then look so..... well crap really. I have tryed a few comodore 64 and their not bad but come on that colour clash is badddddd!

Remember though, that's all we old folk had back in them thar days ... that and Tandy Pong, but it only had the one color ;)

HOLY CRAP! Now I know what hell looks like! It's that dude singing at you until the end of time. AAAAAAHHHHHH!

They went straight past making you not want to copy and went right for draining the very life force out of you.
That video should be adopted by the government as a psychological warfare strategy.

i only know the games out o' retro mags. The games back then look so..... well crap really. I have tryed a few comodore 64 and their not bad but come on that colour clash is badddddd!

This can't be! I remember playing some of those games and I'm...not...that...old!

ARRRRRRGH! Must...fight...but...can't resist...NOOOOOOO!

Hey you kids! Get off my lawn! You kids with yer music!!!

*SOB*

omar loved dat 16bit song.saddo.psp rules.fuk dis elite.bunch of geeks thinkin dey in a elite.sad.omar is d leader of 'elite' WOW. :rolleyes:

Back