We all know what it CAN do

I've tried all of them. Mostly Chrome though.

I was hoping chromium would be the golden browser on the Pandora. I've seen the Videos, It doesn't seem all that bad.. But truthfully it's got to be a better browsing experience than my clunky Windows mobile phone. The Keyboard alone makes it easier than just a touch screen.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've tried all of them. Mostly Chrome though.
Curious. Can you give a sample site? All of my standard browsing I've never encountered any major slow downs. Content heavy websites, like newgrounds when I was testing Flash, would sometimes take a while to load (as should be expected) but once there the page itself worked ok.

No one has answered my question; can that console play Doom?
It's a million bajillion times better than the Pandora could ever dream to be, and the Pandora can play Doom, ergo John Doe's console should be able to play several copies of Doom at the exact same time.

It won't emulate wii, gamecube, ps2, ps3, xbox, or xbox 360. Then again, my laptop doesn't do them perfectly either.

Better is still not perfect.
Indeed. Anyone who claims that, for example, PSX emulation on personal computers is perfect, needs to show me one which can run The Misadventures of Tron Bonne, out-of-the-box with no tweaking (after all, if it's perfect, this shouldn't be necessary :p ). (And I don't mean just quickly load it up - actually try playing it. You won't get past the first bit of speech in the vast majority of cases because it will hang there once the talking stops, in many cases certain times when the camera moves will cause it to lock up, and in all cases you cannot reach the first boss. It just crashes to black.)

Yes, that is a challenge, because frankly, I'd love to see it working. :p

(Indeed, to add an extra bit of irony here, psx4all for the Pandora runs The Misadventures of Tron Bonne better than almost all PSX emulators for other platforms, since it can actually get to the first boss, and doesn't choke on the speech or the cameras.)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back