Wanted Wanted Jxd 301! Urgent

JHumBL3R

Still Fresh
I have been searching for the JXD 301 and am interested in anyone who would like to sell there's. I am only interested in information leading to the purchase of a JXD 301 device and not any other information about similar or so called better device's. If anyone can help me accomplish my goal it will be greatly appreciate it.

JHumBL3R said:
I have been searching for the JXD 301 and am interested in anyone who would like to sell there's. I am only interested in information leading to the purchase of a JXD 301 device and not any other information about similar or so called better device's. If anyone can help me accomplish my goal it will be greatly appreciate it.
JXD301 is discontinued too.

Last edited by a moderator:
What is it with people suddenly interested in buying this console?

WHOA Whoa JHumBL3R! I Already PM'd budliz for his JXD 301 so could u Lean off. :lol:
Anyway, if it does not work out, let me know, cuz I WANTS IT! Out of curiosity, how much is one worth?

palmertech said:
WHOA Whoa JHumBL3R! I Already PM'd budliz for his JXD 301 so could u Lean off. :lol:
Lmao!

I bet they have delivery confirmation, where the postman has to get you to sign... Hmm... If the postman is "removed" from the picture, then it might work. ;)

Of course it would be stealing, were you not tipped off by the " ;) "? You would think that when people have a winky face after implying they would kill a mailman to get a free mp3 player, other people would be smart enough to realize they were joking. :rolleyes:

palmertech said:
Of course it would be stealing, were you not tipped off by the " ;) "? You would think that when people have a winky face after implying they would kill a mailman to get a free mp3 player, other people would be smart enough to realize they were joking. :rolleyes:
No actually, the winky face was added to the portion of the sentence that hinted at murdering the mailman. The part that involved stealing did not include any winky face of sorts.

Back