Wanted: Gp2X Cradle / Bob

Mookmac

Still Fresh
Website
www.mookie.the-buccaneer.co.uk
After not touching my GP2X for a few years (joystick was broken by a friend) I dug it out this morning to find the joystick had magically repaired itself. Anyways I've decided I want to try find a cradle or breakout board for this thing but it seems they're rather hard to come by these days. If anyone has one they're willing to sell or even if you know of somewhere that does still sell them please could you let me know! Cheers

I've got one I can sell you. (My F200 was stolen recently :( :( so the cradle is sitting here alone now.)

Obviously I can't test it, but it was in good working order last I used it. It doesn't come with the power supply, but I always got away without it anyway. I've made one minor modification; I used a Dremel to take out two corners on the upper lip so you can keep the GP2X power supply plugged in, and also operate the power switch if needed. Changed sections marked:

1M70w.jpg

I'll ask $40AUD + shipping, which will probably be about $20AUD (I'll get an exact quote if you're keen). :)

[edit] Forgot to mention - comes with original box.

Gruso said:
Wherefore are thou, Mookmac? This thing is itching to get out the door now that I've dusted it off...

I'll take it from you Gruso, if you want to get rid of it fast. I really need one too .. ;)

PM me if you're willing to take my offer - I'll pay what you want.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay just let me know .. and if anyone else has a GP2X cradle, I have 3 GP2X's and would dearly love a cradle for each! PM me if you wanna sell ..

Apologies for the delayed reply. Thanks for the offer. If topor wants it then sell it to him - I found I did have a TV out cable so my need is slightly diminished, especially as other priorities have come up for which my hard-earned money is required :)

Back