Bob Cradle

The Last Spartan

Still Fresh
Website
gbatemp.net
I finally decided to get a GP2X. I bought a PSP with the money I saved(for the GP2x) since my mate showed me his flashed one. Anyways my dad is actually getting it for Christmas. My mum on the other hand is getting me a 2GB SD card and a BOB Cradle. But looking around it seems no one has them? Can someone shed some light on this?

Well, I still have some at my shop, but to Australia, shipping costs are terrible...

The Australia distributor is really expensive. I am going to ask gp2xstore how long it takes until they get em. I found one on eBay but it was the same amount as the Australian store..........

I'm seriously considering getting one of these for my F200.

Some quick questions:

1) I'll obviously want a power supply - can I buy one that will power the cradle but also power the GP2X (for when it's away from the cradle)?

2) How easy is it to connect USB pads? Is there much tinkering required?

3) Do I need the GP2X TV out cable to connecto the the TV?

Q1) I asked the same question and got a no. Kind of stupid the GPH didn't add it.

Q2) Just plug it in? From what i have hear simple stuff like keyboards,mice,portable hard drives and most game controllers work(all 4 are the reason I got mine ^_^

Q3) No, it has S-Vid out and Audio is done by 2 RCA's ( I got one anyway, don't want to carry around the Cradle each time I have my GP2X with me ^_^ )

Back