For Sale: Gp2X F200, 1Gb Sd Card, Cradle And Psp 2000 + Game

Protagonist

Still Fresh
Hi, I'm going to throw these up on Ebay sometime next week (probably Wednesday) so act quick!

I have:

-GP2X F200 System + SD Card
-GP2X Cradle
-PSP-2000 God of War Edition + Memory Card + God of War PSP Game

All of the items listed above have very light use, (under 10 hours). I bought them on a whim a long while ago and now I'd like to re-coop some of the costs of them. I'd prefer to sell in as big a group as possible, but I understand people don't need exactly what I am selling. I'd be open to a GP2X + Cradle bundle and a PSP Bundle, and if you want to blow me in terms of price for one of the items I'm willing to deal.

Pricing is flexible, but I know the value of the items I'm selling. I'm located in Canada and prefer paypal, but I am open to other payment methods.

Email me at nonmint@gmail.com if your interested.

[Edit] Forgot to mention the PSP also comes with a Memory Stick. [/Edit]

-Protagonist

Here are some pictures of the GP2X materials being sold.

img0781y.jpg

img0773e.jpg

The GP2X is out of box, missing the CD and Stylus, but otherwise in excellent condition. Wear and tear is minimal, with the only casing blemish being a small, (~1-2mm) scratch on the case to the right of the screen. It is very minor and looks like a smudge until you get really close. The rest of the unit is in excellent condition and has not been used much at all.

I'd really like to sell these items, so make me an offer that's reasonable and I'll box it up and send it to you!

-Protagonist

Back