Wallpapers And Other Graphics Wanted!

I remember the Active Desktop... I remember when I was ten I popped in an AOL CD and accidentally dragged the animated running-man onto my desktop. I made it my background, and it ran!
EDIT:
Ta-Daa!
http://www.howtogeek.com/howto/windows-vista/bounty-program-success-active-desktop-replacement-for-vista/

Back on topic (seriously guys),

foxblock said:
(naw)mcx said:
<image>

Like this?
Well I really need to recalibrate my screen... I am now posting this from school and it looks totally different, actually the first one looks a tad better (though the question arises which monitor is off).
So, I can't give you a final statement on that until I saw it on my very own Pandora.
Maybe it's best to stick with the first version as it's the one you created first and therefore probably agree with the most.

foxblock out
Just tried them both on my Archos 605, which has (nearly) the same screen as the Pandora will have and the first (original) image looks a bit better, though the difference here is minimal.
I would like to see more abstract wallpapers like that, I really did that style ;)

foxblock out

Last edited by a moderator:
foxblock said:
Back on topic (seriously guys),

foxblock said:
(naw)mcx said:
<image>

Like this?
Well I really need to recalibrate my screen... I am now posting this from school and it looks totally different, actually the first one looks a tad better (though the question arises which monitor is off).
So, I can't give you a final statement on that until I saw it on my very own Pandora.
Maybe it's best to stick with the first version as it's the one you created first and therefore probably agree with the most.

foxblock out
Just tried them both on my Archos 605, which has (nearly) the same screen as the Pandora will have and the first (original) image looks a bit better, though the difference here is minimal.
I would like to see more abstract wallpapers like that, I really did that style ;)

foxblock out

Will do, sir ;)

EDIT: Did :)

209gbag.png

ok5sbb.png

2mhhlwm.png

24bky8p.png

2d0dye9.png

Great stuff all along :)

dflemstr said:
Please get those up on PandoraWalls. Please. So I don't forget them.
I did upload my single work, though it gave me an error after registering saying that it could not send any email (probably with registration conformation).

foxblock out

foxblock said:
Great stuff all along :)

dflemstr said:
Please get those up on PandoraWalls. Please. So I don't forget them.
I did upload my single work, though it gave me an error after registering saying that it could not send any email (probably with registration conformation).

foxblock out
That issue has been solved long ago. You can try to register again now.

Edit: err, nevermind, I read your post the wrong way. You are online now :p

Also forgot to mention, that imo there should be more categories to chose from:
  • Probably Dark as there already is Bright
  • Drawings
  • and maybe others (as there always are some images which just dont fit into any category)

foxblock said:
Also forgot to mention, that imo there should be more categories to chose from:
  • Probably Dark as there already is Bright
  • Drawings
  • and maybe others (as there always are some images which just dont fit into any category)
Make a longer list of categories and I'll add them all, np
I threw up that website in 5 minutes earlier in this thread and din't think about categories that much.

EDIT: I added LOTS of categories so please come with suggestions on which I should *remove*, too.

you have a typo on front page.

a misplaced space

If you think that something ont his site should be changed, please PM dflemstr on http://gp32x.de/board

BTW, where's Pandora-tan? Any OS or platform with respect for itself needs its own manga mascot....

S-r-ex said:
BTW, where's Pandora-tan? Any OS or platform with respect for itself needs its own manga mascot....

stuff10_by_saejinoh.jpg

can't wait for (naw)mcx's pmenu skin / wallpapers :D going to make a lot of pandoras look schweet

@(naw)mcx: you should get in touch with cold storage and see if he can knock up some sound files for your pmenu

Paradox said:
can't wait for (naw)mcx's pmenu skin / wallpapers :D going to make a lot of pandoras look schweet

@(naw)mcx: you should get in touch with cold storage and see if he can knock up some sound files for your pmenu

Massive hitch with the Pmenu, can't get it working.

No one seems to be replying with in the thread :/

(i will however be making more, :))

Paradox said:

PMenu is made by cpasjuste, and from Craig's replies in cold storage's thread, there's probably back-room discussions going on already.

Back