Wallpaper Art

Eisner

Still Fresh
I just made some artwork for the Wallpaper thread in the other forum but I was not sure if I should post in both. Here is the pic for thoes who do not visit both forums.

PANDORA_CLASSICS_sm.jpg

Comments welcome.

D)

I like the Pandora logo in this wallpaper, the resolution on it isn't the same as the pandora's resolution which is 800x480 so it'll be distorted if you put it on the pandora. To fix that you could scale the wallpaper to 800 wide then crop it to 480 height (although I think that would chop the top of the wallpaper off). Either way keep trying, we all had to start some where.

PS: what program did you use to make this?

Thanks, I appreciate your comments. I will adjust the resolution. I used Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator CS3.

D)

Dude, that's F-ing tight. It would be cool as a skin for the case. Got any more?

Not currently but I can make more. I would like to have the Pandora Logo cycle with colors in each of the 3 boxes while loading or to pulse ( glow ) but I am not very good with animation. If anyone would like to help me out with making a animated version of this image, please contact me.

D)

Back