Pandora Os Files

paddy

Website
Visit site
Hi ,I remember the old post that ED created in request of Pandora themed wallpaper and thought hey where is all this great user made art ? and as well as the wallpaper do we have jingles and video bootup intros ? i remember seeing some of the videos of the boot up and they rock but i am really thinking where are they ? can't we have a place to download them or are they going to be placed in the store as Pandora themes ,if they go into the store then has Ed been collecting them all up.

Can the Minimal Menu handle themes ,boot up video and sounds ? is there any way we could all start making themes for the store in pnd format ? i think the Pandora will not be long and it will be with us ,come on lets get motivated and create !

ps ,now if we can do Pandora themes ,is there anyone in the know that could give instructions for editing ,video sound and graphics to the correct specs ,to run on the pandora then we can all get busy over the next few weeks.

Paddy

Xfce can be hemed; the login screen can be themed; you can add screensavers... So all of it :) on my phone so it's too much to say..

As to minimenu (and pmenu, and panorama etc) They can all be reskinned and configured. For minimenu I made a (scary?) post last week with a Linux howto

you'll have lots of fun customizing :)

jeffphone

Great stuff Skeezix ,when you have time can you or someone else link to that tut ,cheers again.

sounds good here!
I never delve into the Devs Corner, as im not one, but that scary tut is good to know, mmenu is very nice as it is but will be a touch to custom wallpaper and other basic things.

i guess [hope] ED is just keeping them aside for now and will be made available once released [those user made wallpapers etc that you mentioned], i will do some too, i can use photoshop to a decent enough level to make wallpapers. I want my own tones too, like the Metal Gear Solid ones i have on my phone idealy.
Id have a big grin on my face if my pandora can make that MGS sound [when you get spotted by a camera] as i shut it down :)

Back