Desktop Wallpapers for Pandora - Section on Pandoralive

ekianjo

Hardcore Member
Hello Everyone, 

In the interest of having a dedicated resource to store beautiful wallpapers for the Pandora desktop, I have just created a Wallpaper page on Pandoralive. 

http://pandoralive.info/?page_id=2389

Usage is very simple: give a short title/ description to the wallpaper you want to upload, select the file and upload it, and after admin approval you will see it in the gallery. I will put some of mine later today. 

In the meantime feel free to post yours (please be considerate : no copyrighted works as much as possible). 

I hope this will be useful for people who want to change their default wallpaper to something better looking. 

Nice one, I'll definitely add something to this soon and look forward to seeing some nice ones to use

Including that lovely graphic done and used for the box please :)

Nice, I guess I will upload some wallpapers as soon as I get home ...

Some nice ones there already, like that 3D Pandora logo one :)

I just upped 2, here's a preview

ojkmev.png

Note I saw some submissions of wallpapers that were basically in wrong format/resolution. I have no intention to publish pictures which are "not ready to use", so please only upload pictures that are 800*480 pixels - thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
I just upped 2, here's a preview
Good idea :) but they only work if you keep icons by default at their default size, and the first thing I do is to get rid of the icons on the desktop :)
...true.

Suitable for day one use then, or those that keep things pretty standard on the desktop - Which I imagine isn't many :)

I rarely launch from desktop myself so probably better to have a cleaner desktop and just a nice large image.

I'll do more later

Just added this one;

15wjgvn.png

And this one;

15wjn8l.png
...which obviously has some character art there which is not my own.

Fair usage?

Here's mine:

draglines-against-the-sky.jpg

CC-BY-SA

Last edited by a moderator:
Back