Wagic Broken on CC Unit

TylerAW

So the latest version of Wagic will download the updates but then simply launches to a black screen and eventually crashes my unit... is this a bug that was never fixed? I got it to load the menu once before crashing.

I have played it for too many hours without problems.  I guess I will check later and see if I have new problems.  

I just got it to work in the main desktop environment... but in the game (the story mode) it keeps making this annoying cash register noise every 5 seconds. Also the mouse keeps flashing when moved.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mine is quite quick.  Edit: I was on 900 MHz.  I will drop it and see what happens.

What version are you using.  I think mine said 0.19.2.

can you try it on mini menu please?

Wagic as you may not know was designed for PSP and has been ported to many other platforms so it shouldn't be slow

Nevermind, I just had to tell it to knock off the mana animations. Sped up in a hurry :p

I just gave it a go at 600MHz and everything is going great.  I also have the mana animations on.

I just gave it a go at 600MHz and everything is going great.  I also have the mana animations on.
Maybe it was the story mode screwing it up? Stupid tutorials kept popping up... are there actual campaigns for this game?

I usually select "1 Player", "Classic" then "Single Game" and pick my deck.  From there you can choose tournaments and such.

I usually select "1 Player", "Classic" then "Single Game" and pick my deck.  From there you can choose tournaments and such.
I found a download for a mod of the game that adds a campaign mode. I don't know if it works on our version though, this campaign I think was built for stuff like the PSP.

Hmm have you TVOut activated @ boot?

Some Games are not TV Out Combatible and result in a Black Screen.

Search@ your Pandora Boot Options.

Aaand i would try another SGX Graphical Driver too ;)

Whish you Luck ;)

Back