Volume In Gpsp

Is there any way to customize this as of yet? I haven't been on in a while and there are a LOT of new posts, so forgive me for asking what I can only guess has been addressed all ready. I also remember hearing of a few "hacked" versions of GPSP, do any of these have better volume control? (or exist for that matter?)

LegendaryMachine said:
Is there any way to customize this as of yet? I haven't been on in a while and there are a LOT of new posts, so forgive me for asking what I can only guess has been addressed all ready. I also remember hearing of a few "hacked" versions of GPSP, do any of these have better volume control? (or exist for that matter?)
I'd like to hear what people want for default volume and modification, I just kinda put something random in there (for a while I had a version that played the volume too loudly, made it all distorted, so I had to change it)

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, I found that troublesome in the newer build. The step rate is like set to 1 or something. It needs to be far larger.

Thirded :)

What about 25% lower at default then it is now + a higher step-rate

Anyways, thanks for the emu, Exophase, you make life to the GP2X!

camiga64 said:
A higher volume step-rate would be already sufficient. ;)
I wouldn't really say that, but just being able to hold Vol +/-, instead of just tapping it a lot. Parhaps you could have a volume change 'acceleration', it changes slowly, and changes faster the longer you hold the Vol +/- button.

Okay, then at the very least I'll change the stepping. Maybe I should also give a menu option for it, and it's something that can be saved in the .cfg too (along with the most recent directory, things like that)

Exophase said:
Okay, then at the very least I'll change the stepping. Maybe I should also give a menu option for it, and it's something that can be saved in the .cfg too (along with the most recent directory, things like that)

Is it also maybe possible to have an onscreen volume slider that shows the volume go-up and down as a user changes it?

I realize it might be a bitch to program, but it would be a nice feature, if its not to much trouble.

and yes, I vote to make the volume step bigger also.

DSR

dsraa said:
Exophase said:

Is it also maybe possible to have an onscreen volume slider that shows the volume go-up and down as a user changes it?

I realize it might be a bitch to program, but it would be a nice feature, if its not to much trouble.

and yes, I vote to make the volume step bigger also.

DSR

I can do that, but it'll probably be something like "VOLUME 7/32" at the bottom, not a fancy bar :p

Back