VirtualDub Audio problem

Carface

Still Fresh
Ive encdoded films to my GP32 before ok all of a sudden Im having problems with a certain part of it.
Its when Im in VirtualDub. Its all ok untill the audio compression part. When I select MPEG-Layer 3 theres no side options on the right screen for me to select so that means my audio doesnt work when I encode a film.
Now those options used to be there on the right (the sampling rates I think)
and now there not. What would cause these options to be gone and what can I do to get them back up on screen again.
Again everything worked before so I dunno if my brothers done something to the computer which has stuffed this option up but if anyone can help in anyway then it will be a great help.

Theres a tickbox underneath this list that says 'show all formats', click this to see the whole list

I agree with Bonks, but if that doesn't work you could try reloading the codec pack that has the MPeg layer 3 thing in it, although since you said it worked before then that's probably not the problem. Other than that...I don't know.

Well Ive tried ticking the box that doesnt work. Ive uninstalled the codec 4.12 I think your talking about and reinstalled it again but still nothing.

Could it be I have to uninstall virtualdub and then try reinstalling it. Problem is theres no uninstall option for virtual dub which is annoying. Ive deleted all the virtualdub files then installed them from zip again and still dont show those sampling rates.

Please anyone else with any suggestions??

Back