Video Cable?

T3dium

Still Fresh
Website
Visit site
HI All,

I haven't posted for a while but I am still a proud ownder of my GP32.
I'm curently using it mostly as an mp3 player and a text veiwer.

But thats not the reason for my post.

There was some talk a while back of a cable to connect a GP32 to a tv.

I think I remember Craig-X mentioning somthing about being able to get/make and sell them.

So does anyone got more info about a video out cable?

T3dium

It doesn't exist because it isn't possible.
There's no TV signal coming out from the EXT-Port, the only way to get it would be to open the GP32 and build a specific converter connected to the LCD signal... would be possible, but you'd have to leave your GP32 open and it'd cost around 300 Euro.

It doesn't exist because it isn't possible.
There's no TV signal coming out from the EXT-Port, the only way to get it would be to open the GP32 and build a specific converter connected to the LCD signal... would be possible, but you'd have to leave your GP32 open and it'd cost around 300 Euro.
what about the cable that they used to show off the gp. it was connected to either a monitor or a tv.

Last edited by a moderator:
Someone posted a pic of a cable that linked a GP to a VGA monitor a while back, but a TV is another story... I've not seem one of those before. That said, the cable was an awkward prototype thingy; you might have problems replicating it...

Someone posted a pic of a cable that linked a GP to a VGA monitor a while back, but a TV is another story... I've not seem one of those before. That said, the cable was an awkward prototype thingy; you might have problems replicating it...
OOH! Where? =)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back