movie park...FREE?

shotaway

gp32 hardcore raver
Website
Visit site
i downloaded a file called GP32_GP32Manager_Modificado..(acn't remember where from)
it the new offical pc/gp32 software from gamepark...
it seem's to have a text veiwer/picture veiwer/mp3 player and movie park built in so you can install these app's to your gp32...
there's a demo movie...(off asr)..which worked on my gp32 with movie park.
only problem is it has a .gpm extention on it.and as i have gpcinema i wasn't going to play about with it too much..(changed to .avi..didn't work on gpcinema...changed a movie file which i did for gpcinema, to .gpm...didn't work on movie park)

so i don't know how to encode .gpm file's,but thought i would just let you know!!!

I think the purpose of the movieplayer in GP32 manager is to use the extension .gpm. So the program does the encoding from .avi to .gpm when you transfer your files. I don't know if this is right, but it's something I've heard. Dunno if the manager really work as i should. :huh:

I downloaded that program from this site, but i can´t install it becouse it asks for some mp3 file that does´nt exists (there a couple of mp3s but not with the name the installer looks for) and it will not install without that file. Anyone know how to fix that?

chriss...put the file called mp3.fxe in the gpmm directory..(mp3.fxe is in a folder called "mp3")..you should be able to find it.

when i try to transfer an avi encoded following the moviepark encoding guide the manager crashes... the error is something like: the memory can't be "read".

Btw that english patch isnt working too well... all the warning/error messages are still in korean...

Here is the correct names for the (so called)missing mp3's from 14MB GpManager pack:

Just rename mp3's in the achive with these ones:

¸®½ºÆ®-»ç¶ûÀÇ ²Ş 3¹ø.mp3

and

¸ğÂ¥¸£Æ® - Çë°¡¸® ¹«°î Á¦5¹ø.mp3

in fact this is a korean character difference, I dont know if these will work for you. this renamings solved problems for me.

But infact, you dont need to complete installation. You can use exe files directly anyway.

If you want to install the files using the install routine (which hangs due to the korean filenames of the supplied demo mp3s) you can patch a file to make it work.

All you gotta do is load data1.hdr into your favourite hex editor (Take Hex Workshop from bpsoft, for example) and scroll to the offset 12621 (That's 0x0314D in hex) and overwrite the next 24 bytes with a useful name - then skip the next byte (should be a 0) and overwrite 32 bytes for the other file. Rename the files in the mp3 folder accordingly and you're set. :)

Just to be sure:
B8AEBDBAC6AE2DBBE7B6FBC0C720B2DE2033B9F82E6D7033
and
B8F0C2A5B8A3C6AE202D20C7EBB0A1B8AE20B9ABB0EE20C1A635B9F82E6D7033
should be replaced with something readable. Stupid example:
5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F756E6B6E6F776E5F332E6D7033
and
5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F5F756E6B6E6F776E5F352E6D7033
(that would be
___________unknown_3.mp3
and
___________________unknown_5.mp3
Yes, no fun, but it's friggin' 4 a.m. here... :D )

Well then, good night - and enjoy the GPManager. It's pretty useful, even more so with the english patch (Thanks to the translator).

Back