Vexed 1.0 For Gp2x

The title screen is so impressive looking, but the game itself lacks visual appeal.
It's a puzzle game, who cares... :lol:#

BUG REPORT: After solving a complete levelpack (yes, I have done it! ^^ )the game just hangs. I had to reset my GP2X. And after this, all solved Levels from the pack are no longer selectable with L and R, I have to start from the beginning Level 1 again I think :(
No evidences, that I solved nearly 60 Levels... ^^""

Last edited by a moderator:
Also check out my Manticore game, which is essentially like Vexed (stole some levels, made up a few more) though ever so slightly different rules.

jeff

Also check out my Manticore game, which is essentially like Vexed (stole some levels, made up a few more) though ever so slightly different rules.

jeff
Nice. Cool GFX-Effects and everything in one file -impressive. But I don't like the mouse-control solution. The game-elements are a little bit to small and in my opinion Music in puzzle-games kills concentration ^^""

zambo's Game looks more simple, and the elements move a little bit to slow, but I like the controlls more. :) And in Vexed, I can turn the music off :lol:

And I hope, one day, all GP2X devs include ICONS for their games! ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back