Vektar High Scores

A

Ash

1. AdamC 973,950
2. DZZ 902,560
3. Jbrodack752,275
4. Lazrhog 332,000
5. Ingrin 256,000

I obviously have more experience with the game than anybody else so far, so my entry doesn't really count, but yesterday afternoon I was on fire and just barely finished wave 4.

lucoxade posted on Mar 13 2006 at 01:14 PM said:
LXD : 250000ish

But my thumb started to hurt, but you could go on forever if you get as close into the corner as possible.
I think Ash is referring to Vektar version 0.9. My belief is that sitting close to the corner is not a particularly good strategy any more.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dzz posted on Mar 13 2006 at 06:46 PM said:
lucoxade posted on Mar 13 2006 at 01:14 PM said:
LXD : 250000ish

But my thumb started to hurt, but you could go on forever if you get as close into the corner as possible.
I think Ash is referring to Vektar version 0.9. My belief is that sitting close to the corner is not a particularly good strategy any more.

Indeed. Top quality game IMO. Just scored 332000 odd, so lagging behind, but it was my first go on the new version since the competition version :)

I very much enjoy the styling of this game..... There is something mesmerising about anti-aliased 2d shapes ... lovely.

Last edited by a moderator:
I guess people could post the original version scores too, but they should point out which version, they are using.

256,000 ish before my batteries ran out. That was at Wave 3 Phase 3 I think, the same level I got to today before accidently hitting a sequence of keys that exited me out of the game earlier today.
I'm my own worst enemy, I knew the batteries were low when I started.

Man, this game is great, I've got that old 'Defender Ache' in my fingers again...

Back