Ut2004

although it does say thats how much hd space is required, most likely the installation files are compressed and thats how much space it occupys after extraction, so it may well be just a standard 4.7gb

Hehe... I've ported it, running at ~30fps (shdows/weather/etc/ect... all on), and I have a SShot to prove it! But I'm not going to release it, becuase some person called "_counter" told me that he'd release it for me, alongside his Genisis emu (of course GP32PDUID locked aginst all the ppls that thought it wans't real) ;)

IMG_9603.JPG

Oh, and I got the source by 1337 haxx0ring into their website :p

;)

i would like to say that i have managed to get this running on gp2k at about 10fps. but none of you are ever going to get to see my wonderful port because you are all so cruel and disbelieving!!! :angry: :angry: :angry:

kjun posted on Feb 19 2004 at 11:44 PM said:
although it does say thats how much hd space is required, most likely the installation files are compressed and thats how much space it occupys after extraction, so it may well be just a standard 4.7gb
Yup, thats what Im hoping, but they could have just put a dodgy file on the disc to bring it Over 4.7gb to Piss ppl off :D hehe

Last edited by a moderator:
divadsci posted on Feb 20 2004 at 12:19 PM said:
or you could spend £10,000 (or there abouts) and get a dvd writer with a blue LED allowing for 25GB to be put on it :)
already have one........ :D hehe

Last edited by a moderator:
NOW I know what the fuss is about... this is really good.

So who's up for some net games then? Anyone interested in a battle, hit me up on messenger- my address in in my profile

COME ON!!! :ph34r:

Back