Usual Problem With The Pandora For Psx4pandora...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keyaku

Still Fresh
Following the title... Pandora hasn't R2 or L2. LOL
it might not be a BIG problem though

Last edited by a moderator:
'Keyaku' said:
Wait the Pandora doesn't have R2 or even L2!!.... i'm cancelling my order.

oh wait... I think I read about this before, maybe 2 or 3 thousand times.

Learn to use search sheesh!

I can see in the future new jobs created where ISR's (Internet search representatives) will actually use the search function of a forum... and even google for you.

'liquidphantom' said:
I can see in the future new jobs created where ISR's (Internet search representatives) will actually use the search function of a forum... and even google for you.
118118 and AQA are services which do pretty much just that!

'Keyaku' said:
from what ive read on here.. only about 5 or 6 games actually used those buttons.

Hah. I was almost worried. Then I remembered that L2 and R2 didn't designate analogue triggers, stupid dualshock doesn't have any! PSX was so awesome, except for that dumb as hell controller made for people with the hand size of hobbits and who obviously don't think that you need pressure sensitive acceleration!

Considering the Pandora has another 40+ buttons, I don't think it'll be a big problem. Use some of the number keys as L2 and R2.

--Zero

It may not have designated L2 and R2 buttons but it does have a full keyboard of alternatives to map them to if the game does not require quick access to those buttons.

You could always plug in an actual PS controller or similar alternative via USB.

Not all games require those buttons. If you are on the move just play one of the plethora of games that doesn't use them.

The PSP does not have them either, this has not stopped Sony releasing PSOne games on the PSN store that are playable on that platform. I have GPolice on my PSP, it uses those buttons for vertical movement but you can get by without them.

And you do realise that the Pandora will have other uses other than just PS emulation...right? Did this miniscule issue really need a thread?

There are even solder pads for fully-functional L2/R2 buttons, should anyone want to mod them in or even sell kits to do so. How long 'till this topic's closed?

'typs lik dis' said:
There are even solder pads for fully-functional L2/R2 buttons, should anyone want to mod them in or even sell kits to do so. How long 'till this topic's closed?
cool you may close it now

sorry for this topic then :p

but I insure you guys, that next time I'll make better posts.

PS: I don't recveive your replies on my mail.... this isn't working properly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back