Using Sarien And Leisure Suit Larry 1?

Joecool

Still Fresh
I have Sarien and Leisure Suit Larry installed on my GP and can't get passed the age check questions. The virtual keyboard doesn't acknowledge anything I type in for the answers. It lets me put my age in, but doesn't allow me to answer a, b, c or d. Is there something I'm doing wrong here, or is there a way to bypass these questions?

Thanks.

Sorry I don't have a link but there is a hack which gets rid of these and theres a later version which allows lowercase and capitals. Search around the forums; there should be something.

Hope this helps.

Mark posted on Apr 14 2004 at 10:09 PM said:
Sorry I don't have a link but there is a hack which gets rid of these and theres a later version which allows lowercase and capitals. Search around the forums; there should be something.

Hope this helps.
I didn't find a release that accepts lower case letters for the keyboard, but I did find the hack that is supossed to get rid of the age check questions; However, the file must be "injected" into the game itself. I put the file in the Larry directory, but it needs this injection utility before it will work, and the only file I can find to do this is for the GBA version of Sarien. Does anyone know how to make this work on the GP?

Thanks for the help.:)

Last edited by a moderator:
C'mon now. Surely someone here has Leisure Suit Larry running on their GP32? Anyone know how to get this question hack to work with the game correctly?

Skip quiz questions:
--------------------
Press [Ctrl] + X or [Alt] + X (early game versions) or
[Ctrl] + [Alt] + X (newer versions) at the first question.

thats how to do for the pc version. I haven't played on gp32 so I don't know if it works there, but I guess that it doesn't work.

Back