Leisure Suit Larry

demonblaze

Still Fresh
Website
Visit site
How cool it be to be able to play the original leisure suit larry games (at least the vga remoakes)? I know that emulating sierra old-skool graphic-adventures is pretty tough going becuase of how rough they were made but maybe porting them would be better. The vga remake of the 1st game has to be one of my favourite adventue games, from the sleazy music to the sharp humour it rocked. It couldn't be too hard to do for you excellent coders out there, I know of a remake of the 2nd game is out for the pc where it's totally mouse driven so no long typeing :lol: and I'm pretty sure the original creator Al Lowe would be up for a collaberation (I've spoken to the guy before and he's extremly helpful and well just plain cool). So here's hopeing...

rest easy. It almost certainly will be done since it's less taxing than scummvm, and that seems to be here already. Besides, I'm a firm believer that anything that was ported to my GBA will run on a GP2x.

just in case anybody needs the link:
http://sarien.sourceforge.net/

granted it's not going to be mouse driven, but the controller should provide enough input options.

Yeah but that's cool I made do when I 1st bought broken sword and discworld on my old psx. As for scummvm I can't wait until it's been improved on as lucas arts made some pretty great games. On another note has anyone ever tried games made by using the adventure game studio? Graphically they might be amatuerish but some of them were still pretty solid games (better than most of the pap the adventure company release commercially). Wonder if it's possible to port an interpreter to run them <_<

Btw if you haven't got astro boy for your gba then you should buy it asap, best shoot em up I've played in a very long time :lol:

Back