Users Cars

finty

what is this
Website
Visit site
Well I'm very much into cars these days, alot more than gadgets now! Here's a picture of my current car, a 1998 China Blue DTurbo S.

4098792194a7282033391l.jpg

And here is a picture of my Sisters 1996 Miami Blue DTurbo.

4098792194a7282033746l.jpg

Here is my old car, a 1997 Blaze Yellow DTurbo.

4098792194a6516862727l.jpg

As you can probably tell I am a fan of the 306 :D. Planning on getting a GTi6 soon, sick of driving a diesel car, although the DTurbo is one of the quicker diesels.

Looks like some kinda orgy going on in the front seat of that first one. Good man!

I'll post a pic of mine, it's not the closest picture ever, because I didn't want to stand on my driveway like a weird taking pictures of my ride:

n739551809658808581om8.jpg

Corsa. Nice. 1.2 petrol?

It isn't weird to take pictures of your car! (or if it is I am very weird :unsure: )

finty said:
Corsa. Nice. 1.2 petrol?
Tru, dat.

finty said:
It isn't weird to take pictures of your car! (or if it is I am very weird :unsure: )
Haha, no, it's just that my neighbors were on their driveway talking, so I felt a bit self conscious walking up to it and taking a picture.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't have any good pics, but for the 6 months of nice weather we get per year, I drive a 1990 Mustang LX hatchback, 5.0L/5 speed. I'm finally working at a job where I can afford to start modifying it, and a turbo system is planned but I want to swap a Cummins 4BT into my old F-150 too so the Mustang may take a back seat. I've heard of other guys who've done the swap and the thought of getting 25-30mpg in a full size pickup without sacrificing towing capacity is pretty damned enticing.

purple_goat said:
>.< I'm from the U.S. we are full of douches
ummmm appreciate that you live in a great country that provides you freedoms and opportunity's that the majority of the worlds population couldn't even dream of or get the fuck out. ;)

On Topic: I have a '95 Mercedes C280-quick tip, don't buy one... every little complicated system that decides to stop working will require horribly expensive custom parts to fix and you will be raped by premium gasoline prices. It looks pretty good though, identical to this one except clean and the yellow side lights are replaced with wight ones.

SexyBenz.jpg

I can definitely understand being self conscious about taking a picture of your car, i was even a little embarrassed putting a wiper blade on it on the street and if i have the hood up for some reason i hide my face.

I wish more Aussie muscle cars would be brought over to North America. When I first saw the Boss 290 Falcon I wanted to head to my local Ford dealer and hold them hostage till they shipped one over. The new Pontiac G8 is based on the Commodore, though I'm guessing it will share the GTO's fate. :(

purple_goat said:
>.< I'm from the U.S. we are full of douches
so I haven't heard about this.. mind filling me in?

also nice avatar nova, finally understand the world?
I'm not a btard if that's what you're asking, I just think EFG's cute.

While I'm on the subject, I think the latest /b/ attack on that epilepsy website was completely out of order, I hope you weren't involved...

Ummm, don't really know that much about american car's, I don't recognise any of the names or pictures posted lol.

That shaped of Merc is nice though, looks good slammed with big merc wheels.

Ravnos said:
I don't have any good pics, but for the 6 months of nice weather we get per year, I drive a 1990 Mustang LX hatchback, 5.0L/5 speed. I'm finally working at a job where I can afford to start modifying it, and a turbo system is planned but I want to swap a Cummins 4BT into my old F-150 too so the Mustang may take a back seat. I've heard of other guys who've done the swap and the thought of getting 25-30mpg in a full size pickup without sacrificing towing capacity is pretty damned enticing.
I had a .5 ton 1959 International Harvester all set up for propane from the factory that got even better mileage than that, damn I wish I had hung onto it.

Sure love seeing all these strange makes, no frame of reference for anything here but the MB and the infinity.

finty said:
I was half expecting to see a hearse there ;).
lol it's a company car for getting to meetings so don't think they would be too happy letting me drive a hearse (as cool as it would be ;).

It is much nicer on the inside with full leather heated seats, electronic seats, rear camera with GPS, alloy fittings etc. It is the touring spec version with 17" (or 18", can't remember) alloys

My mates say it looks like a slice of cheese bombing down the motorway, but hey it's real comfortable inside which is where i spend most of my time!

Good thread this :)

Back