Gngeo2x Problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragon Ball GT

Still Fresh
I am having a problem with this emulator here how it goes. I have games that I can get to work and games I can't, here are the games I can't and can get to work.

Can Get to work :)

The King of Fighter 1994 :)
Money Idol Exchanger / Money Puzzle Exchanger :)

Games I can't get to work

The King of Fighters 1995 :(
The King of Fighters 1996 :(
The King of Fighters 1997 :(
The King of Fighters 1998 :(
The King of Fighters 1999 :(
The King of Fighters 2000 :(
The King of FIghters 2001 :(
The King of Fighters 2002 :(
The King of FIghters 2003 :(

They either are not compatible or when I do a dump for them on the GP2X they boot up half way and go back to the GnGeo2x menu screen every single time.

I may be watching the Dragon Ball GT Opening in different languages on my GP2X if I can't get these games to work for I will only have two games to play and two isn't enough and not worth the $200.00 dollars.

So I will use Dragon Ball GT movie clips to save my GP2X worth if I can't get help which more than likely I won't be getting help. Well I could use the MAME but it only goes to '97.

purple_goat posted on Feb 14 2007 at 12:38 AM said:
do you have ALL the bios needed?
have you run dumpgfx on the roms?
are you using a .7 ver of gngeo2X?
are you AOF/KOF1994/KOF1995/KOF1996/KOF1997/KOF1998/KOF1999?

1.YES :)
2.YES :)
3.YES :)
4.YES ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
purple_goat posted on Feb 14 2007 at 12:57 AM said:
Dragon Ball GT posted on Feb 13 2007 at 04:42 PM said:
Auritribe posted on Feb 14 2007 at 12:42 AM said:
Yay my source of entertainment is back.

:lol: :p
thats not a good thing <_<
The fact I'm amused by drama or the fact it may or may not gone completely over his head?

Besides, its valentines day. Be happy, or be extremely bitter like me because everyone else is happy.

St Valentines day.. Named for the Patron Saint Vincent Valentine who rode from town to town ripping the hearts of his enemies out and gaving them to his love. Finally killed on Feb 14th by Sir Leonis Valiant we celebrate this day to honour the fallen murderer.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back