Usb Memorey Sticks

Amzox

Still Fresh
hi i was wondering if someone could help me, i'm kind of a newbie to this and have a couple of questions because i have only just heard of the gp2x and was wondering, is there anyway to get a usb memorey stick to work with the gp2x like a mini portable hard drive or something? and do gba emulators and roms work with the gp2x? thanx in advance :D

Amzox posted on Oct 25 2005 at 04:26 AM said:
hi i was wondering if someone could help me, i'm kind of a newbie to this and have a couple of questions because i have only just heard of the gp2x and was wondering, is there anyway to get a usb memorey stick to work with the gp2x like a mini portable hard drive or something? and do gba emulators and roms work with the gp2x? thanx in advance :D

At the present moment usb memory sticks and external harddrives dont work but theres been alot of talk about getting them working so it may be possible in the future.

If theres a gba emulator that is open source then theres a chance that someone will get it to work on the gp2x and if emulator works then the roms will work. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
There are no GBA emulators at this time. There may be one if someone makes one but don't expect full speed with sound and every game working.

Don't expect DaveC to know what he's talking about. The GP2X isn't even out yet, so there's nobody who knows. Anything you hear is just speculation.

worldwriter posted on Oct 26 2005 at 04:34 PM said:
It would also be cool to have pie mailed to my house every Saturday.

I like pie.
One could make a fortune with this business idea... B)

worldwriter posted on Oct 26 2005 at 10:34 AM said:
It would also be cool to have pie mailed to my house every Saturday.

I like pie.
lmao that would be nice...and a portable hard drive that connected through the sd slot would be awsome (but isnt there already like 4 gb sd cards?...why do you need anything bigger then that?)

btw i didnt know there were 8GB usb flash drives (that cost $760 bucks!!!))

Back