Keyboard Compatibillity

HXC

Still Fresh
Damn, posted this in FAQ by accident, sorry all. Heres where I meant to post it

Hi again all.

Sorry for asking such newbie-ish questions.

But, I was wondering, is the keyboard worth getting? Are the drivers for it easily available? and what emulators and apps support it?

Thanks again

i don't believe there are drivers like computer drivers for it, but just compatibility with certain programs. These programs include some text writers and about every computer emu, like Castaway. I guess it depends on what you want to do, for me personally, it's not worth it. I'm not going to be typing memo's or stuff on my GP32, thats what my pocketpc is for, and for the games I play on the emulators, its not hard to toggle from virtual keyboard to joystick so not having a chatboard doesn't bother me.

It's up to you if its worth it or not, identify what you want to do with your GP32 and make your decision based on YOUR needs. Also, another reason i don't want it, i usually play my GP32 on the go, or laying on the couch or bed, so I don't have anything to "prop" up the GP32 to use a chatboard and it would be akward holding the gp32 in one hand while trying to use the chatboard in the other.

Back