Usb-error Check Pc-link Application Help!

$Elementchen$

Still Fresh
Website
Visit site
Ive had my gp32 for a while. I set up my gp32 on my dads laptop (VERY OLD)
and everything went ok. Everything was going regularly with the usb cord and PC-link but then like a week ago I got the error

"USB ERROR CHECK PC-LINK Application press B to cancel or select to recover SMC" After a while it went away. Then yesterday it came back! I really dont know what the problem is. Please help ElEMENTCHEN

I have the same problem sometimes, at first i thought my pc link cable was the cause but it seems if i use my digital camera to reformat the card then plug it back into my gp32 and it links fine and just have to format it again but it is a pain.

sometimes for me just turning on the gp32 and putting it into link mode and then connecting the usb cable to the pc fixes it. although it never really happens that often on my computer. tho my very old win 98 comp wont even accept the gp32 at all even with all drivers etc installed.

have had this sometimes with original fw and pclinken
well, looks like theres just an usb-problem in windows to me (used win98)
sometimes it worked, sometimes it didnt
only fixable with reboot for me.. (or going into ms-dos-mode, and entering exit; thats a fast reboot if you ask me :))
not really having any problem with pacrom's link-mode (and df's pclink..) and gplink (linux)
just sometimes it tells me that it couldnt find gp32, adaptor out, adaptor in and works fine then :D

Back