Uh Oh, Nooooooooooooooooo!

rpgchocobo

Chocobo Tamer
Website
Visit site
Well, A few days ago I successfully flashed my GP32. I go into The euro Firmware, and PC-Link. Every time I go into Pc Link it says to use the GP32 Manager Application, Select to Recover SMC, and B to cancel. Every time it says this. Every time! And the Pac Man firmware's PC link doesn't work either. It is not recognized in Mac Link! How do I fix it?

Thanks for any help!

Why do you want to take it off, its already a good firmware. What firmware did you want?

I would think you could just flash it to whatever you want.

www.gp32z.com

Well really it is for imappy. we have a hurricane coming to us and i wanted to have a electronic map on hand. :D in other words imappy won't work. the firmware pops up whenever I try to choose a map. :D

I found it on www.darkfader.net. you will have to search for it there unless someone else can tell you. :D

kuriboh posted on Sep 3 2004 at 07:17 PM said:
Well really it is for imappy. we have a hurricane coming to us and i wanted to have a electronic map on hand. :D in other words imappy won't work. the firmware pops up whenever I try to choose a map. :D

IMappy is probably a problem with how you set it up, not the FW (files in the wrong place or something).

If you want to go back to your original FW, you need to flash it again with whatever firmware was on it originally. If you simply take it off, your GP32 won't have any FW, and it won't work ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back