Us Based Pandora Shoppe

Considering events of recent days, several cats are out of bags. I've had plans for some time to use

• Pandora Parts, Batteries, TV Out Cables (dreaming a little) :)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cheap microfiber cloths

• USB Cables

• Solar Charging Solutions

• Custom Paint

• Suggestions

• Total voters

Got the cables on friday, thanks for the quick shipping. I honestly didn't expect them that fast coming from the west coast. I haven't tested the cables yet but they seem to be of decent quality and a good deal for the money.

MonkeyChops said:
Have you got anywhere with getting official parts from craig or ed? It would be great if you had batteries and styluses.
No movement in this Official parts front until Batch 1 is finished. So I hope to have them in about Two Months™.

Solar chargers have been added to the site. Green affordable earbuds, earclip headphones, and Speakers should be arriving later this week as well as Transcend card readers for your multi-media memory card collection.

Last edited by a moderator:
Green design i-Ecko Speakers, Earbuds, and Earclip headphones are now in stock and ready to ship.

Next week Transcend RDP7 USB Hub/Card Reader and hopefully some newer hardcases to house the Pandora and accessories from Underwater Kinetics.

May 26th, 2010 I received Pandora #14 from Pandora Land in the UK. After waiting 600 days for it. Some are still waiting.

For the Next 36 Hours (until Midnight PST 26 May 2011): Buy a Premium Pandora and get a Free 32GB Centon Class X SDHC Card. Add it to your cart, iThic.com will refund you for it once you're purchase has been approved by Google.

Limited to stock on hand!

Back