Updates For Eduke32?

05C4R

Still Fresh
I've recently been playing with the eduke32 for Wiz (the port for Duke Nukem) and ai was wondering if there is going to have any update soon?

If yes, then it's going to have any of the AWESOME Duke Nukem music this time? Or anything to allow us to permanently remap the buttons (maybe some touchscreen virtual keyboard like toe ones in ScummVM, to help us make some of the commands blank or assign some unusable key, like the "Steroids" one that I always end up using when I press the right shoulder button I think, that represents "R")?

Actually my real question in this matter is about the other versions of Duke Nukem 3D, like "Atomic", "Life's a Beach" and my all-time favorite: "Nuclear Winter". There's any chance to make this versions to work in this emu (I am using the files for the Atomic version, it running fine so far except for the last extra level that is exclusive for this version, called "The Birth", that crashes the emu when I select)?

Thanks in advance

I dont know about updates, but i can tell you how to play "the birth". When you choose map user option (atomic edition) you can select any individual level for that episode, i think there's a problem with the cutscenes so you can't play the episode in the regular way. Also many of the user maps that you can find on internet works that way.

Sorry for my poor and nasty english.

Thanks raindog

Sorry for the delay, I had forgotten about this post ^^"

I haven't tested about "the birth" yet, too many things in my agenda, but when I get the time I'll try doing what you said (in fact, it makes sense that only the cutscenes aren't running, since all the other parts of the game are perfectly fine if I recall right)

Also, don't worry about your english, I asssure you that mine is worst =P

Thanks anyway :)

Back