Upcoming Gp2x Anniversary

pkostrze

Website
vampireslug.deviantart.com
I know it's a little premature but you can never have enough time to plan some things... is anyone planning to do anything for the GP2X's anniversary? This little guy came out of the gate running and hasn't stopped yet; we should do something big to celebrate.

Anyway, any ideas?

I'm going to buy my one a new set of batteries, then we might go out to watch Pirates 3!

Quick, someone figure out what date it'll be so I can get the booze ready.

What day do we celebrate, the day the first editions rolled out or the day (coming soon if not already) the MK2's came about?

decisions decisions

woogal said:
The anniversary was last november, so you're very late for it's 1st birthday and very early for it's 2nd.
I was thinking of the second anniversary... I thought that maybe a coding competition, skin creation contest, or something along those lines would be cool and might need some time to organize.

I can still remember going to Lik Sang to order a GP32 and seeing an announcement for the GP2X pre-order, I changed my mind and ordered a F.E. shortly after and have not once regretted my decision. Almost 2 years later and the love affair with the GP2X is still going strong... easily the single greatest "gadget" I have ever purchased.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back