Unofficial Promotional Pandora Poster

Speaking of posters, what happened to the one with the picture of a pandora flying over a field with the caption "I WANT TO BELIEVE" underneath?

ljones

just wondering did you just upscale the image on the main website, the one with pandora written beside it

or is their a larger resolution one, floating around

I used the image on the main site for the pandora text then I "painted" over the logo so I could upscale it without loosing quality. For people who want a higher resolution version of it, the one that I upload is as high res as it gets for now. I'm working enlarging the whole thing and improving it based on people suggestions. Ill post a new version either tonight or tomorrow.

I made it blurry to make it seem like they were being sucked in. Also I think it adds just a little more room for imagination on what you could be putting inside.

White Demon said:
The first poster is nice, but why is the second one blurry? It hurts my eyes.

Same. If I look at the second one much longer I think I'd get a headache... too blurry.

Last edited by a moderator:
Karas said:
I made it blurry to make it seem like they were being sucked in. Also I think it adds just a little more room for imagination on what you could be putting inside.
It would be a good effect if you squeeze the Logos as more as they reach the Pandora Logo so it would look, like the gravity of a black hole sucks everything in and compresses it to a small spot. This way the blurry effect could be increase from zero (top) to high (near Pandora Logo) :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back