Uniformity Of Micro Sdhc Memory Cards

R.B

I went to the same retailer and bought a bunch of Kingston 8GB Micro SDHC Class 4 so I could test them for uniform results, There is no such thing as uniformity with Micro SDHC memory cards, all were widely different
so I did the same test with Sandisk 4GB Micro SDHC Class 4 and got the same results, they all SUCK, to get a good Micro SDHC memory card is sheer luck, disregard what is written on the card and bench mark test it and keep getting cards until you get a good one, I took the memory cards back and explained and got a refund, he is trying to get better ones, good luck it's like picking the winning ticket in the lottery

Go here for more results http://gbatemp.net/i...77&st=0&start=0

------------------------------------Kngston 8GB Micro SDHC Class 4-----------------------------------------------------------------
image0015c15f43.png

Here are a couple of results examples of the non uniformity GOOD LUCK IN PICKING A GOOD MICRO SDHC MEMORY CARD
ohnoes.png

I would suggest that people selling their Micro SDHC Memory card should do a benchmark test and put the results with the add for the card so people will know what they are buying

Wow, I had no idea.

One question: does a MicroSD card's performance deteriorate over time? If I have had a Kingston 8GB, C4 mfg Japan, for example, for three years, will the performance of the MicroSD card be less than it was when I first bought it?

EDIT:
here are the stats on my MicroSD. I will also post it in the GBATemp thread if you want me to. Just ask. By the way, Red Baron, is my MicroSD good? It must be... It hasn't let me down.

microsd.jpg

Back