Underground-gamer Invite-pleeeeeeaase

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morpheus384

Website
Visit site
Hi all,

Ive been searching the web for a pre compiled Neo4all AES image for my Dreamcast. I've been told that there's one available at Underground-gamer.com but alas, I've hadn't heard of it before,and membership is closed. Playing so many ported emus from the Dreamcast on my GP2X has spurred the Dreamcast bug in me all over again. I dug out my Dreamcast and started recompiling emulator disks and checking out any new emus since a couple of years ago. I wasn't particularly interested in neo geo several years ago, but since playing them on my GP2X, Im curious to see just how good the emus for Dreamcast have gotten in my absence.

If anyone here a member, and could drop me an invite, it would be most appreciated.

Please PM me if you can help.

Thanx in advance!

hi there,

does anybody have a spare invite for me? i been trying to get into underground-gamer for ages.

any help would be appreciated, thanks.

Not to turn this into a begathon, but they pruned my account after just a few weeks inactivity.... if someone was to be so generous as to get me an invite it would really mean a lot to me. Thanks if anyone is so considerate.... :)

I would also like to request help from anyone out there that would be willing to send an invite my way. I am an avid rom preservation enthusiast and I help seed the torrents as long as I can. Please PM me if you have an invite. Thanks.

TheMan2042 said:
I would also like to request help from anyone out there that would be willing to send an invite my way. I am an avid rom preservation enthusiast and I help seed the torrents as long as I can. Please PM me if you have an invite. Thanks.
Be honest, you signed up today, dug up this thread, and don't actually give a shit about the GP2x, Correct?

Get out.

Reported.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back