Ultima 7

Still waiting <_<

Make this thread the biggest on GP32x that way it may get noticed.

COME ON CODERS - GET IT SORTED!

I wonder what all this fuss is about..... I guess Ill have to get exult and try it out.

Last edited by a moderator:
thebluenewt posted on Dec 1 2003 at 12:27 AM said:
it would be SO good though, wouldn't it

now where's my hoe of destruction got to....
It's in the shed.
but I can't find the key!
Ohhh, you must have lost it while you were fishing.

I need some help quoting a quote, quoting a quote, quoting a quote :D

If you Dont Make it. I know the perfect punishment *Laughs evily*:

You can sit on a comfy chair all day, with nothing but a cup of tea and some buiscuts.

MWAHAHAHA

Just seen this thread - A ultima 7 port would be way cool!!!

Serpent Isle was one of the 1st games I got for my brand-spanking-new 486sx running at a whopping 20mhz. Never finished the game (although started it about 4 times) - got as far as Monk Isle. Also had ultima V on the ST, & VIII & IX on the PC. Since them have collected most of the ultima's via ebay - worth quite a bit of money now for the early ones.

Also there are a number of Ultima remakes currently underway go to http://www.u5lazarus.com/ (an ulitma V remake using the dungeon siege engine) and click on links to see all the Ultima remakes (I think there all being remade).

Have been using Exult for quite a while and it's a great program - but a gp32 conversion of this would be up there with the scumm engine :p

There's loads of ultima remakes, have a look on the exult links page.

also I remember hearing about a Neverwinter Nights mod remake of one of the ultimas

The world needs MORE ultima!

i'll have a go at porting exult,

but...

the only problem is i dont have a gp32 :-(

can anyone help me??

:huh: *Thinks* Maybe someone has a broken one i could try to fix?? after all i am teh 1337 electronics mastah!!!! :ph34r: *Thinks* :huh:

There are a few people who have messed up GP32s, but I don't know if they are willing to give them to you.

i would be able to pay something just not full price.
or i might have something they want etc.

COOL, good luck to ya if you do it :)

you could try posting an article in the General forum to see if anyones willing to part with their broken gp32. I've heard of a few people with them

Screbbin - see my replay in the general forum - broken gp32 currently on sale on Ebay UK (it might have just finished) - go to ebay.co.uk and search for gp32

Back