Ultima 7

So is there a possibility of setting up some sponsorship for the coder, like getting folks to make paypal donations or something? I don't know about it but I'm sure it happens..

Good Idea in theory, however you would need a trustworthy, reliable coder to do it - personally I think whoever does it would be onto a winner - charge £5 - £10 for the download - they would make some cash!

Great game!!! I remember a wicked cheat mode on the PC where I could grab fountains or roof tiles NPCs, myself etc.. and put them anywhere even in my bag! :lol: That cow is mine ZOINK!!

Maybe the port can be a chalenge on the gp32spain site? Since they have the pay to develop infrastructure already.

Ultima VII has two parts, does it not? Serpent Isle and Black Gate? Just curious, though I'm sure they're both just referred to as one game. Yeah, anyways, personally I prefer Pagan: Ultima VIII over Ultima VII, but that's just me. Ultima is a great series, and an Ultima VII port would be jawsome... and so would an Ultima VIII port but no source code and I'm alone...

:(

Ultima VIII - Pagan was a bit of a let down for me personally - after going through the joy of Ultima VII I expected something similar - and it wasnt!

Yeah, it was a tad "platformy" - the story wasnt bad but it just didnt feel like Ultima to me.

Ultima IX on the other hand I feel was badly let down by the gaming press - it wasnt actually all that bad - it wasnt fantastic and it was buggy as hell - but it was a good game to play for a couple of hours at a time!

Anyway - anyone done that U7 port yet? :D ;)

Sorry but I had to tell. I just tried exult and it's soooo great!!! Nearly had an orgasm when I started U7 serpent isle in 1024*768. Didn't thought the exult engine could do that. Never seen that much map at once. Now I play in 400*300 with the ogg encoded roland mt32 midi and it's incredible. With the graphic filter and all, it seems like the game was released not long ago. Truely a great piece of work!!

Aye, im getting into Exhult too - just love remembering things about this game - why has noone done anything as good since? - too concerned about how games look and not about gameplay, U7's graphics do look dated but I REALLY dont care - the atmosphere of the game is truely unique and noone has even come close to building up a believable world like Brittania.

Simply stunning.

Anyway..... that port coming on or what? :rolleyes:

yup exult is way cool, I'd love to get into it but it will lead to endless hours spent at my pc which is why i got my gp32... can play a sneaky rpg anywhere...

GPEXULT!!!! COME ON!! :eek:

yup exult is way cool, I'd love to get into it but it will lead to endless hours spent at my pc which is why i got my gp32... can play a sneaky rpg anywhere...

If you are trying to replace your pc with your gp32 i pity you ;-)

hang on, I thought you were all for a port of exult on the gp32?? :blink: I can play my gp32 anywhere, usually not at home.

hang on, I thought you were all for a port of exult on the gp32?? I can play my gp32 anywhere, usually not at home.

Aye, you can but your previous post seemed to suggest you dont like using your PC but having just read it again it could mean you dont oike to sit at your PC for hours - unlike me! (And i blame Star Wars Galaxies for that!)

I'll hug any coders who dont port this (therefore all the coders will work on it so they dont get hugged) :D

Back