(Uk) Pandora For Sale

Pleng

Hi there

My Pandora doesn't get used as much as it should these days so it would be much better in the hands of somebody who has the time to use it.

It includes 2*32Gb SD Cards and is in good condition, although missing the stylus (you can get NDS stylus on ebay for virtually no money and the fit reasonably well in the slot)

I don't really want to mess around with eBay so I'm posting here first. Looking for offers around the £300 mark including shipping. Payment my paypal or bank transfer.

Thanks!

:)

RajTakhar said:
the very best I can offer is two forty including postage

That's quite a lot less than I was looking for.

For that price I could ship you the unit with an 8Gb card and a 4Gb card, in place of the 2 32Gb cards.

Last edited by a moderator:
RajTakhar said:
Sorry i wou expect at least x1 32gb to b included
I can tonight providing you ship special i will bump to 245 thats my lot

Then have to sell 3ds to fund this

Will take 245 including 1x32Gb and 1x4Gb card. Special Delivery goes without saying, however I won't be able to ship until Saturday.

Pleng said:
RajTakhar said:

Will take 245 including 1x32Gb and 1x4Gb card. Special Delivery goes without saying, however I won't be able to ship until Saturday.

ok send some pics via work email i sent the other day

and email to send payment to

RajTakhar said:
Pleng said:
RajTakhar said:

ok send some pics via work email i sent the other day

and email to send payment to

Ok buddy, will thake the photos and send the email tonight.

Pleng said:
Hi there

My Pandora doesn't get used as much as it should these days so it would be much better in the hands of somebody who has the time to use it.

It includes 2*32Gb SD Cards and is in good condition, although missing the stylus (you can get NDS stylus on ebay for virtually no money and the fit reasonably well in the slot)

I don't really want to mess around with eBay so I'm posting here first. Looking for offers around the £300 mark including shipping. Payment my paypal or bank transfer.

Thanks!

:)

Hello, I'm very interrested in buying a Pandora, for I'll be a student (in informatic matter) next September. However, i'm in batch 2 and I'm afraid never have my Pandora.

Is the Pandora still available? Given that I'm from France ( I wanna be English now :eek: ), I can offer £270 including postage to France for the pandora with a 32gb memory card (+Battery, charger and so on you have in accessory (no stylus I know ;) ))

Gimme a private message please :p thanks ^^

Back