Pandora For Sale

7zark7

I have decided to sell my pandora as I have been landed with huge vets fees for my very poorly dog (over 1K and counting).

Whilst I will get some of this back, his condition is not totally covered by insurance, bummer.

This was sold as an original one nubber, however as far as I can tell, both nubs work well in both mouse mode and game mode.

It is in mint condition with battery box and charger plus 2 X 16GB memory cards one for each slot.

I have decided not to offer this on ebay if i can help it, despite the stupid prices that they sometimes go for.

I am looking for £500.00, for a next day (Tuesday) delivered Pandora, payment has to be in full via bank transfer or paypal before shipping.

(I would prefer a bank transfer given the paypal fees).

Would suit somebody who is chewing their feet of to get one, I feel a bit guilty selling for more than I paid however market forces I suppose.

Mark

okay maybe it was 2 high, 400.00 final offer, considering i paid 280.00 + 70.00 for the SD cards and it will be 10.00 for next day postage this is as low as I a can go !!

any takers let me know asap, at this price it has to be paid directly into bank not via paypal.

400 - 280 - 70 - 10 = 40

"I feel a bit guilty selling for more than I paid however market forces I suppose."

No you don't, otherwise you wouldn't do it ;). I would say it has been demonstrated that anybody who enjoys being ripped off already bought one!

Orkie said:
400 - 280 - 70 - 10 = 40

"I feel a bit guilty selling for more than I paid however market forces I suppose."

No you don't, otherwise you wouldn't do it ;) . I would say it has been demonstrated that anybody who enjoys being ripped off already bought one!

That's a silly thing to say. If I could sell, say my phone, for more than I paid for it, in order to pay for an operation for my dog, I would do it, because it had to be done. I'd still feel guilty about it though.

Last edited by a moderator:
everybody is entitled to an opinion :) , my dog comes first so I will get what I can for it within reason.

There does become a point where it is not worth selling it , to me thats around 400.00....

As it is I will probaby scrape by so hopefully don't need to sell now anyway, just got very nervous about the massive bills and would rather have more cash available than less, especially as we still dont 100% what the problem is , and the insurers are taking ten weeks to come up with cash that i am shelling out virtually daily ! and no where near the full amount.

Teaches me a lesson for using direct line , never again !

thank you me 2 as much for the kids as anything, we lost our last dog to prostate cancer , we had him ten years (gsd)

Got new puppy a year ago, have spent so much time training him, kids bonded with him, the perfect dog and now.....

Life is shit sometimes

Suck you have to sell the unit, I also sold mine. once I'm on track with my bills be purchasing another one fantastic handheld. Look if you still have this on for sale in another week I'll purchase it :)

Back