UAE4ALL Tip

Cas

HI All

OK, yesterday I posted regarding stroing all the different kick on within appdata/uae4all so they are there if you require them.

It was deemed at the time that only one can be added and it should be named kick.rom.

This is what you do to store all your kickroms within the PND tree for use.

create a folder within appdata/uae4all/kickroms

in that folder you can place all your kickroms, I have mine named kick13.rom kick20.rom and kick31.rom.

Hope this helps anybody using UAE4ALL on their Pandora.

I'm very interested in trying out some amiga games, but I haven't the slighest idea how to get this to work. It isn't your run of the mill emulator with your rom file and press start.... I got game files, kick roms, action replay... yata yata yata... pretty confusing stuff.

if someone can point to or give a quick and dirty on how to get this to run, it'd be greatly apperciated.

HI All

OK, yesterday I posted regarding stroing all the different kick on within appdata/uae4all so they are there if you require them.

It was deemed at the time that only one can be added and it should be named kick.rom.

This is what you do to store all your kickroms within the PND tree for use.

create a folder within appdata/uae4all/kickroms

in that folder you can place all your kickroms, I have mine named kick13.rom kick20.rom and kick31.rom.

Hope this helps anybody using UAE4ALL on their Pandora.

That's interesting (can't try just yet) but thanks for posting.

I'm very interested in trying out some amiga games, but I haven't the slighest idea how to get this to work. It isn't your run of the mill emulator with your rom file and press start.... I got game files, kick roms, action replay... yata yata yata... pretty confusing stuff.

if someone can point to or give a quick and dirty on how to get this to run, it'd be greatly apperciated.

Hi

Try this link, it should help to get you started, but it is a very trial and error emulator.

http://www.gp32x.de/board/index.php?/topic/53709-amiga-emulation/page__st__45__p__863267&#entry863267

Last edited by a moderator:
Back